Welcome to N1TA.com. This site is primarily about amateur radio; if you would like to learn more about the hobby, please visit ARRL – The National Association for Amateur Radio.
I am a garden variety W1 station in a non-rare county and state. Usually, I am active in contesting or DX’ing and enjoy CW, WSJT -modes, and phone (roughly in that order).
Recent Posts (all categorites):
- Changing to multi-single for ARRL SS
- FlexRadio Review
- Two-mode laser transmitter and receiver
- Switching to WordPress
- 2021 New England QSO Party
- Doublet with 160 meters
- 2020 WPX CW
- Proper feeding of non-resonant antennas
- Coax loss charts (from W3LPL)
- 2018 ARRL 160